If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (803) 324-5780

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Hydroxyl Generator

2/29/2016 (Permalink)

Let us help you get rid of that nasty smell.

A new tool for deodorization that is now in use at SERVPRO. This new sanitizer is safe for people, animals, plants, and all sensitive materials like rubber, plastic, leather, vinyl, electronics, paper, and artwork. It also allows for residents or businesses to remain open, avoiding costly business interruptions or relocation. It is commonly used for treating odors caused by fire and smoke, water losses, and mold. The generator had also been proven to effectively remove difficult odors that other deodorization methods cannot remove. These include smells from protein fires, fuel oil, biohazard and sulfur compounds.

Need Cleaning Services?
Call Us Today – (803) 324-5780

Locally Owned Company with National Resources

We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Rock Hill & York County is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.

If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 1,650 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.

Other News

View Recent Posts