Construction Manager / Restoration Job Position Open
We are looking for the following in the Fort Mill, Rock Hill area.
Must have related experience as listed below. Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
Restoration company in York County is seeking an experienced Project Manager/Estimator who has the ability to write, sell and run their own construction/reconstruction projects. We provide training on estimating through Xactimate but candidate must have previous experience in running multiple reconstruction/construction projects in residential properties.
- Prefer 2 years of Insurance Restoration (mitigation) experience
- Prefer 2 years estimating experience (preferably using Xactimate)
- Prefer 2 years Project Management and Delivery
- General understanding of construction / restoration principles (framing, plumbing, electrical, etc.)
- Excellent computer skills (email, excel, word, Xactimate, digital pictures, etc,)
- Well organized and capable of running multiple projects at a time
- Will do what it takes to get the job done right, on time and on budget
- Quality customer service skills working with adjusters and homeowners
- Professional conduct able to sell the restoration services to insurance adjusters, property managers and home owners
- Work well and communicate within a team environment
- Proven clean driving record
- Must pass background checks
- Able to successfully pass periodic drug testing
- Contacts within the industry a plus!
Nature of Work
Duration: Full Time, Regular
Normal Work Days: Varies
Working Hour per Week: 40 hour(s)
Normal Work Shifts: Any Shift Overtime work might be required.